Exporting Your Entire Contact List
To export a customer list in your Dashboard, visit the contacts tab in your dashboard. Then, select the contacts you’d like to export. To export all, do not use any filtering options, simply click the check box, then click Select All.
Once your contacts are selected, click Export Contacts.
Then click Continue, your customer list will be sent to the email address associated with your Zenreach login. You will receive an email shortly after with a link to download your contacts in a CSV file. That’s it!
Exporting Specific Contacts
To export a specific group of contacts, you’ll select from the filtering options on your left hand side. Select a specific group or label to export. Below is a list of the groups you can filter by and export.
- Engagement Type - First, Repeat, Loyal, or Lost Customers
- Visit Count - Total number of visits to your business
- Last Visited - The last time your customer visited
- Labels - Using labels you can segment your contact list into smaller groups
- Source - The method in which this contact was added to your list
- Hidden Contacts - Unsubscribed, invalid, or inactive contacts
- Gender - The gender of your customers can be manually updated or pulled through demographic search
Note: Depending on your subscription, you may not see some of the features reviewed in this article in your dashboard. Contact our support team with any questions or to make changes to your subscription.