Now's Your Chance to Start Asking Questions
Get to know your customers better when they’re signing on to your guest WiFi by asking what their interests are using a Portal Survey. You can ask your customers up to two questions.Depending on the answer your customer selects, we’ll apply a corresponding label to their profile.
Labels are a way of segmenting your contacts into smaller groups. You’re able to apply labels to customer profiles and then target emails to customers with that label or even setup Custom Smart Emails. This way you’re able to engage your customers with the information you know they’re interested in.
Note: Depending on your subscription, you may not see some of these features in your dashboard. For questions or to make changes to your subscription contact support.
How Should I Use It?
Here are some survey ideas to start brainstorming:
- How would you describe yourself? (Local/ Tourist)
- Have you joined our loyalty program? (Yes/No)
- What brings you in today?
- Out of the following options, which is your favorite menu item?
- Which of these are you interested in?
Let's Get Started
1. Visit the Hotspot tab in your Zenreach Dashboard and click 'Edit'
2. In the Build category - select 'Survey' & click 'Create'
3. Create Survey Questions and Assign Labels
Create your question, then choose if you’d like your customer to be multi-select answers or choose just one. As guests respond to your survey, these labels will be automatically applied to their customer profiles.
4. Press Save and switch the trigger ON to enable your survey.
5. Click 'Save' in the upper right-hand corner & 'Exit' to return to your dashboard
6. View results
Under your Hotspot tab, view your survey results.
7. Tailor your email marketing to the right audience
Using your new labels, you can reach respondents immediately using Smart Emails or later with relevant Email Campaigns.
Smart Emails: Create Custom Smart Emails using the new labels from survey responses.
For example, try asking one of these questions through your survey:
Are you a loyalty club member?
-> Yes - Trigger a custom first-time visit email thanking them for visiting and asking for their feedback.
-> No - Trigger a custom first-time visit email explaining how to join your loyalty club.
Which of the following best describes you?
Email Campaigns: Send targeted Email Campaigns using the new labels created from survey responses.
For example, your survey could ask:
Which of the following are you interested in?
-> Catering - Send an Email Campaign to customers with this label outlining your catering offerings or even include a special offer.
-> Private Events - Send an Email Campaign to customers with contact information, special menus, or more information about your private event options.